(1) you are either a Service Provider or a prospective Job Poster,
(3) you authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Platform, and
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Platform is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that:
(a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate,
(b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and
(c) your use of the Platform and Services offered through this Platform do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You need not register with SGconnect to simply visit and view the Platform, but to access and participate in certain features of the Platfotm, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Platform and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to SGconnect in providing you with more a more customized experience when using the Platform. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account or Google+ and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password").
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your SGconnect password and, if applicable, your ThirdParty Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify SGconnect immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Platform and/or the Services offered through the Platform. You hereby acknowledge and agree that SGconnect will not be liable for your losses caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of SGconnect or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User."
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies"):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Platform in any medium without SGconnect's prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Platform other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Platform for its intended purpose.
- You will provide accurate and complete information when creating your Account.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Platform for any purpose without SGconnect's prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Providers or Job Posters information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Platform information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the SGconnect servers, or any server of a SGconnect subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. SGconnect reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Providers or Job Posters for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with SGconnect without express written permission from SGconnect.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in SGconnect's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Platform's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platformor any third-party participation in the Platform; or (iii) bypasses SGconnect's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes.
If you do not meet, or are unable to comply with, any of the above-referenced membership eligibility criteria or Account Policies, please do not use the Platform. Should SGconnect find that you violated the terms of the membership eligibility criteria or any other terms stated herein, SGconnect reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your use of the Platform.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
1. PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Platform, including your profile ("Profile"), the posting of your Service ("Offer"), the posting of your desired Service ("Request"), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Platform, the Service, the Service Provider, or the Job Poster ("Feedback") (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as "Submitted Content" and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a "Posting" or as "Postings") that:
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage SGconnect or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant SGconnect all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufactureinstalled copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a SGconnect employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Platform (as determined by SGconnect in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm SGconnect, or the interests or property of SGconnect users;
- is non-local or irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of SGconnect.
2. PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You will not send messages to other users containing:
- offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or
- unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Platform or an external website.
3. PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the Platform, you shall not:
- post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Platform;
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Service Provider has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service Provider's identity;
- fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Job Poster fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Job Poster's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to SGconnect; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Platform user);
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Platform or using it for purposes unrelated to the Platform);
4. FEEDBACK AND RATINGS
As a participant in the Platform, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user or Service Provider. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback:
(a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided;
(b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Provider or Job Poster appear better than he or she actually is or was; and
(c) including conditions in a Request or Want that restrict a Service Provider or a Job Poster from leaving Feedback.
Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, SGconnect, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
(i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings;
(ii) limit your Account privileges;
(iii) suspend your Account; and/or
(iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback.
Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback.
In the event of any dispute between users of the Platform concerning Feedback, SGconnect shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM CONCERNING FEEDBACK, SGCONNECT HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFOR.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and is not complete or exclusive. SGconnect reserves the right to:
(a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Platform (or the Services) and
(b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that SGconnect determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Platform or to any other user of this Platform and/or Services. SGconnect reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that SGconnect deems appropriate in SGconnect's sole discretion. SGconnect may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at SGconnect's discretion, SGconnect will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Platform or on the Internet.
SGconnect does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require SGconnect to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
1. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
(a) list Services or offers relating to any Service in a category that is inappropriate to the Service they are offering;
(b) misrepresent the location at which they will provide a Service;
(c) include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in their Profile, Offer, Request, Feedback, or any other title or description relating to a Service;
(d) use misleading titles that do not accurately describe the Service; or
(e) include any information in their Profile that is fraudulent.
2. PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT SGCONNECT FEES
(a) offer a catalog or a link to a third-party website from which Job Posters or any Registered User or user of the Website may obtain the Service directly;
(b) exceed multiple Posting limits;
(c) post a single Service but offer additional identical services in the Service description;
(d) charge fees for traveling further than desired to provide the Service;
(e) offer the opportunity through SGconnect to purchase the Service or any other service outside of SGconnect;
(f) use their Profile page or user name to promote services not offered on or through the Website and/or prohibited services.
3. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PLATFORM USERS
(a) solicit Job Posters to mail cash or use other payment methods not specifically permitted by SGconnect as approved payment methods;
(b) include links that do not conform to SGconnect's policies with respect to third-party links;
(d) promote raffles, prizes, bonuses, games of chance, giveaways, or random drawings;
(e) use profanity in any Posting;
(f) acknowledge or credit a third-party Service Provider for services or products directly connected with your particular Posting
(g) include third-party endorsements in a Posting; or
(h) create a Posting that does not offer a Service.
4. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
If a Service Provider violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, SGconnect, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
(a) cancel the Posting;
(b) limit the Service Provider's Account privileges;
(c) suspend the Service Provider's Account;
(d) cause the Service Provider to forfeit any fees earned on a canceled Posting; and/or
(e) decrease the Service Provider's status earned via the Feedback page.
1. JOB POSTERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
(a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying;
(b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service;
(c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Provider's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or
(d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by SGconnect in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
2. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR JOB POSTERS
If a Job Poster violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, SGconnect, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
(a) cancel the Posting;
(b) limit the Job Poster's Account privileges;
(c) suspend the Job Poster's Account; and/or
(d) decrease the Job Poster's status earned via the Feedback page.
1. NO CONFIDENTIALITY
The Platform may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Request, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, SGconnect does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Platform is provided on a non-proprietary and nonconfidential basis. You agree that SGconnect shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
2. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You shall be solely responsible for your own Submitted Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with Submitted Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
3. YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO SGCONNECT
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Platform, including your Submitted Content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Platform at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
4. SGCONNECT'S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
You acknowledge and understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that SGconnect is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SGconnect with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold SGconnect, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Platform.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content, that you publish or display on or through the Platform, or transmit to other Platform users. You understand and agree that SGconnect may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Platform users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to SGconnect, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Platform, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and SGconnect is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that SGconnect is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
1. MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
SGconnect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that SGconnect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of SGconnect services.
2. TERMINATION BY SGCONNECT
3. TERMINATION BY YOU
and requesting termination of your account.
4. EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Unless SGconnect has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Platform (in which case subsequent notice by SGconnect shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, SGconnect will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon SGconnect's delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of SGconnect Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that SGconnect shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Platform. Upon Termination of Service, SGconnect retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Platform for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted SGconnect hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is SGconnect obligated to return any Submitted Content to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold SGconnect, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, Service Providers, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
1. SGCONNECT OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE PLATFORM
The content on the Platform (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by SGconnect, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore laws and international conventions. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Platforms are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Platform is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. SGconnect reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the Data therein.
2. SGCONNECT'S LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
The Platform may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
SGconnect may authorize you to use an "Embeddable Player" feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the Platform; provided, however, that you provide a link back to the Platform on any pages that contain the Embeddable Player. SGconnect reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Platform at any time.
1. SGconnect reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Job Posters & Service Providers. These fees are stated on the Fees and Subscriptions page: http://www.sgconnect.sg/fees-and-subscriptions.html
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of rents and fees between a Job Poster and a Service Provider who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because laws vary significantly by category of goods or service, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests.
4. REFUND POLICY
All sales on SGconnect are considered final and non-refundable if user has not raised any concerns in writing (email) within 5 full days of the transaction date. If user notifies SGconnect of particular problem, defect, difference in service delivery from what was agreed, then SGconnect will review. A refund will be issued at the discretion of SGconnect if agreed to do some as a result of any review.
1. SGconnect Published Information
You should not rely on the any information or resources contained on the Platform as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. SGconnect makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Platform. In no way will SGconnect be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Platform. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Platform, however provided.
2. SGCONNECT IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that SGconnect is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Platform.
3. NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
4. DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Platform participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Platform, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, Service Providers and Job Posters.
You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Provider or provide Services to a Job Poster or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Requests and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that SGconnect does not and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Platform and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SGCONNECT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE PLATFORM, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY PLATFORM USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SGCONNECT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE SGCONNECT, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
1. GOVERNING LAW
Aspects of the Platform and other SGconnect services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, SGconnect may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by SGconnect on the Platform are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Platform does not necessarily imply endorsement by SGconnect of any advertised products or services. You agree that SGconnect shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SGCONNECT AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. SGCONNECT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. SGCONNECT DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. SGCONNECT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRDPARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL SGCONNECT, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE PLATFORM IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SGCONNECT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SGCONNECT, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE PLATFORM, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO SGCONNECT BY YOU HEREUNDER.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SGCONNECT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUBMITTED CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SGCONNECT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN PLATFORM USERS ENTERED INTO INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM.
3. FORCE MAJEURE
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, YOU FOREVER RELEASE SGCONNECT (AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND EMPLOYEES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT.
1. A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS Q AND R MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Platform must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
3. SECTION HEADINGS